My Goals my ambition

 My Goals My   Ambition! 

 New year New personality, those word always arround my mind everytime. And now 2023, i have many goals for this year. My first goals i want to be part of student in Insitute Technology Bandung. Yeah, everyone must know Institute Technology Bandung is one the beat of university in Bandung, every student in bandung have dream to go there, including me. 

 And i know to go there is nothing easy for me, so i have some plan for achive this goals. I won't give my a lot time to playing handphone, and give my tim for study exam material. And before i am already set schedule to prepare the test later. And my next goal is can fluent speaking english language, i already improve my skill speaking english from discord, so there we can speak each other with another country, not only that they (foreign people) usually correct my speaking english, its very fun for me and because that i'm enjoying to learning english language

 Actually i have some goals also, but it's too many to tell that so i'm just tell my really goals want to achive, i hope i can do that and see you on top to see i can achieve all my goals :D


Twitter

Komentar